Monday, April 18, 2011





Jewelery Makers I'm Digging Right Now
top
Briana Rose
middle
Kim Dulaney
bottom
Dull Diamond

I got the forms to apply for my business license today (surprise! the business name "Raccoon Rain" is available). I'll take it. Spent Saturday afternoon photographing necklaces for the shop and the canvas bags for necklace packaging finally arrived. Things are coming together. I think I'm going the Big Cartel route over Etsy. I think. If you have any advice one way or another I'd love to hear it.

Have a cheerful Monday evening, wonderful people.

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Hey Britt. My girlfriend just got done going through all of this license/Etsy/whatever stuff. You should hit her up if you have questions. =) Here's her site: http://thepomseed.com/

Hope you're doing well!

Britt said...

Thanks Jeremy, I may do that!