Friday, April 29, 2011

West Coast Tour - Beginning

Michael and I were very excited to get out of the city for awhile. We love Seattle but it's been pretty gray for a long time. With our work schedules it took a little more planning than we're used to to get the time away. We left on Wednesday, took I-5 down to Oakland, spent some time with Brain and Carol (thank you!)in San Francisco, drove up to Novato to Michael's family's farm (goats, sheep, horses, wonderful), then up the 101 to Crescent City, then Corvallis to my family, then home to Seattle stopping in Portland for some book shopping.

A few more pictures to follow. As always it's good to be home again. I've been busy working on my shop, getting licensed to do business, photographing necklaces, contemplating a farmer's market stint. Anyone interested in sharing a table with me at the markets? Best, Britt

IMG_3938
IMG_3925
IMG_3913IMG_3954IMG_3963IMG_3975IMG_3972IMG_4086IMG_3969IMG_3968

3 comments:

Messenger said...

I'm glad to see you haven't cut the pom pom off the top of that hat...

Jake said...

So you stopped in Portland and didn't look me up? For shame.

Still loving your blog.

Hope all is well!

-J

Britt said...

eeee! Jake i know! in my defense we were only there about 5 hours total for two days...when are you coming up here next?